Charlotte and I had a special Christmas holiday week. On Sunday we flew to Santa Clara to visit with Micah, Lisa and Joel. We had a great time! I feel like I did when Alex was born; I want to go back every weekend. Attached is a video of Micah.
Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa. He is so cute and the video is great. It is so much fun being a grandparent, you will find this out as they start to talk and call you by name and call on the phone and ask for you. I suggest that you buy a webcam for you and Joel and Esther. This way you can all see each other whenever you want and watch those little ones grow. Peggy
2 comments:
Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa. He is so cute and the video is great. It is so much fun being a grandparent, you will find this out as they start to talk and call you by name and call on the phone and ask for you.
I suggest that you buy a webcam for you and Joel and Esther. This way you can all see each other whenever you want and watch those little ones grow.
Peggy
cute baby Grandpa miller
Post a Comment