Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Era

When Charlotte and I were looking to purchase a house in Lexington, we noticed the decor was a little different than we were acustomed to in NE Ohio. Charlotte liked her decorating style and she was not certain how she felt about the Bluegrass decor.

Last week Linda Jarrell and Charlotte were out shopping and they stopped by a furniture store. Charlotte found a chair she believed would fit a certain space in our living room. Saturday evening she and I went to look at the chair. The store had moved the chair and Charlotte did not see it immediately. While we wondered about the store, I saw a nice casual leather chair that I liked, but I did not say anything, since Charlotte already had her heart set on another chair. To my surprise, Charlotte's chair was the same one I liked.



Since we both liked the same chair, we had to buy it. I said to Charlotte on the way home, "I do not think you would have purchased that chair when we lived in Ohio." She said she didn't think she would have either. I guess old dogs can change.



In 2 days we will be on our way to Costa Rica with Joel, Lisa, Jay and Joan. Charlotte made the following banner for the church in Costa Rica. Becky Gurnish and Joan helped her with the Spanish.

No comments: